Virginia Auto Service was opened in 1995 on 7th Street and Virginia in downtown Phoenix, Arizona. Virginia Auto Service is owned by co-host of Bumper to Bumper Radio, Matt Allen.
Matt is truly one of the top automotive experts and business leaders in Phoenix . He was a former crew member for the Porsche Racing Team, as well as a former Ford Lemon Law Arbitrator. He currently volunteers on the Better Business Bureau of Central, Northern and Western Arizona (BBB) Auto Repair Advisory Committee (ARAC) where he served as chairman.
When you hire the folks at Virginia Auto Service you are paying for knowledge and experience. The technicians at Virginia Auto Service have been fixing cars for a long time and make sure that they keep up on current technology. The average years of experience of technicians at their shop is 15 years. All of their technicians continue to take educational classes and workshops to increase their skill and experience. They are all ASE Certified technicians, and many of them are Master Technicians. You can be assured that when you take your car to Virginia Auto Service, the mechanics know what they are doing and will do a great job for you.
Virginia Auto Service in Phoenix, Arizona, is an award winning car repair shop located in the heart of Central Phoenix. Their numerous awards include MotorAge Magazine “Top Shop” Arizona Central Reader’s Choice for Best Auto Repair, and the Phoenix Chamber of Commerce Impact Award for Response to Adversity.
Virginia Auto Service was established in 1995 by Matt Allen. They specialize in the repair and service of domestic cars and light trucks, SUVs, and hybrid vehicles as well as European Imports.
The technicians at Virginia Auto Service are experts in the industry with many years of experience and specialized training. All of their technicians are ASE Certified and many are Master Technicians. They know how to fix cars!!
Virginia Auto Services’ business philosophy is simple and is summed up by Matt Allen, “There are two things that people should know about Virginia Auto Service. Number one; we are committed to doing the right thing for you and your car. Number two; we use the highest quality parts and supplies.”
Matt Allen is the co-host of Bumper to Bumper Radio.
There are many reasons why the folks at Virginia Auto Service are one of the preferred auto repair shops on Bumper to Bumper Radio.com
• All technicians are required to earn their ASE Certification which shows they have a commitment to continual learning in the auto repair industry. Several of their technicians are ASE Master Technicians including Matt Allen himself.
• They go the extra mile to take care of their customers. There have been many times when after a car is brought in for repair at Virginia Auto Service that the technicians discover that the needed repair is under some sort of recall warranty at the dealership, so they just coordinate with the customer and take the car to the dealership for them, saving them time and money.
• All work at Virginia Auto Service is under warranty for two years/24,000 miles.
• The folks at Virginia Auto Service treat their customers like family! In fact, every holiday season Tim Nelson, the Parts Manager at Virginia Auto Service bakes close to 100 dozen cookies that he gives out to customers.
• Virginia Auto Service is one of the best auto repair shops in Phoenix and they have the credentials to prove it. They have won numerous awards including MotorAge Top Shop (twice), Phoenix Chamber of Commerce, Business of the Year in Response to Adversity and Arizona Centrals’ Reader’s Choice for “Best Auto Repair in Phoenix.”
Virginia Auto Service offers free second opinions, free rides to/from work or home in Central Phoenix, free loaner cars, free Wifi and more.
Call them to schedule an appointment at 602-266-0200 or schedule online at Virginia Auto Service.com.