Since 1980, Arizona Import Specialists has provided the best import vehicle maintenance in Tempe AZ. Our take on automotive excellence is founded on a strong code of ethics and the tradition that all drivers should have a mechanic they can trust to keep their vehicles in pristine condition. For drivers of imported or exotic vehicles, finding the best mechanic for the job can be a challenge to say the least. We are here to open the possibilities for your vehicle and provide nothing short of the best maintenance and repair experience available.
As a family owned and operated business, we have the opportunity to treat every customer with the attentiveness and grace they deserve. Furthermore, it allows us to set highly competitive pricing on all the procedures your dealer performs. Our team of ASE certified technicians are well versed in American cars, trucks and SUV’s as well as imported vehicles like Audi, BMW, Mazda, Mercedes and Volkswagen just to name a few.
Owner Joel Bardko takes pride in the fact that he maintains active involvement in all repairs. As well as an ASE technician, Joel has Achieved master technician status with Nissan and Infinity.
Our services extend to the full range of automotive maintenance for almost every make and model. But we are Arizona’s Import Specialists! Our technicians are ready and willing to show their skills for repairs listed below and many others.
- Radiator – Your Radiator is one of the most important pieces of your engine cooling system. Though this component does not need constant attention, we recommend having your radiator inspected once every two years to ensure its proper working condition.
- Brakes and Tires – From the driver’s perspective, brakes and tires are often ignored until it is too late. Your brakes being the first line of defense against accidents, it is prudent to have your brakes inspected whenever you take your vehicle in for a service.
- Hoses and belts – If you consider that the belt and hoses in your vehicle are like the circulatory system of the human body, you can easily understand that these small, often delicate components need regular check-ups to maintain your vehicles health.
- Wheel Alignment – Aligning the wheels of your vehicle will prolong the life of your tires and keep your vehicle from working harder than it needs to on the open road.
- Buyers’ inspections – whenever purchasing a vehicle, it extremely prudent to have it looked over by professionals. Ensuring that there are no hidden issues with the vehicle before money changes hands is the best way to protect your investment and can help you weigh your options.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Our staff will be happy to help you with whatever you may need.