Good Works Auto Repair, Tempe AZ is the number one choice for fair priced, quality and efficient vehicle maintenance. Good Works Auto Repair’s new Hybrid Auto Repair Shop will keep your Hybrid in prime condition. Centrally located in Tempe at the 101 and Broadway, Good Works Auto Repair helps to keep engines healthy with a focus on preventive maintenance.
We recruit only the most highly trained technicians and use ACDelco quality parts. Certified technicians perform a 22-point inspection with any service, examining the car's supply of vital fluids and making maintenance recommendations. The techs also are trained to repair transmissions, replace tires, and service brakes, as well as change oil to keep pistons clean. And all repairs are backed with a 24 month/24,000 mile warranty! This practice has led to Good Works Auto Repair receiving the ASE Blue Seal of Excellence and an A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau.
The only shop in Arizona to offer this service, Good Works Auto Repair Hybrid Shop provides Hybrid Battery Conditioning. Did you know that 8 out of 10 hybrid batteries with diminished performance only need to be conditioned? For years, consumers have been told that if a hybrid vehicle has been dropping off in the miles-per-gallon category or the performance has become sluggish, it's time for a new $4,500 battery. Good Works Auto Repair's Hybrid Shop technology can restore a Hybrid’s battery to 97% or greater of its original performance at less than a third of the cost of replacing it - and they guarantee it for 12 months or 12,000 miles.
The Tempe staff provides free rides to the nearby light-rail station or anywhere within a 10 mile radius! Our newly expanded 8,000-square-foot facility houses a waiting area with gourmet Keurig coffee selections and free WiFi. As a full service auto repair shop, we can do everything your vehicle needs to stay in great condition. Here is the short list of what our highly qualified technicians can do for you:
- A/C Service – Controlling the climate of your vehicle is extremely important; having your AC checked out annually helps minimize the risk of air conditioning failure when you need it the most.
- Brake Repair – Your brakes are the most important safety feature your vehicle has. Remembering these warning signs of brake failure will help keep you and your passengers’ safe on the road. Watching for shaking, squealing, pulling to one side or a “mushy” brake pedal are just a few.
- Hybrid Battery Repair – Don’t Replace It! Condition It! Good Works Auto Repair's Hybrid Shop technology can restore a Hybrid’s battery to 97% or greater of its original performance at less than a third of the cost of replacing it - and they guarantee it for 12 months or 12,000 miles.
- Emissions Inspection – every now and again, all of us need to have their vehicle emissions inspected. Our technicians know all the procedures and maintenance required to pass your vehicle emissions test. For most cars, we can retest right on the spot!
- Transmission Flush – Your transmission is one of the most important pieces of machinery in your vehicle, making sure it is ready for the road ahead is one of our specialties. Using special equipment we clean the entirety of the transmission, replace the fluid and add premium conditioners to extend your transmissions life.
Whenever you have your vehicle inspected at Good Works Auto Repair, our technicians provide a comprehensive list of issues to help describe what your vehicle needs. This will help keep you informed of what your vehicle could face in the future. This way you are able to keep your vehicle in good condition for many years to come. It is not uncommon to see a well maintained modern vehicle with 200,000 miles or more. It is our goal to keep your vehicle running for as long as possible, saving you money and providing financial stability.
Another thing we do to save our customers money is to provide money saving specials. Keep your eyes on our website for specials and coupons to lower the cost of maintenance. Feel free to contact us by phone or schedule an appointment online. Also check out our webpage for helpful tips, advice and information on automotive repair.